понедельник, 5 января 2015 г.

On the top

Do you remember those times, when your mother made you wearing hats in winter?:) As for me, I hated it:) It was so humiliating, uncomfortable, it seemed to me, that everybody would start laughing at me. And I'm sure, all the children thought the same about their looks:)
However, let's face the fact: hats and beanies really keep us warm. In addition, they could be not only warm and comfortable but stylish and elegant as well. Let's check?

                                                Pom pom beanie hats

They're pretty cute, warm and look great:) (btw, this beanie you can easily make yourself. Nice alternative to spend cold winter evening:)




(left→right)


Street style



3. Grey beanie hat, LaModa

Elegant hats


3.Grey hat Mango, LaModa

So, mommy, you were right:) (as usual:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий